Out Run In Frisco: North Texas 32 Boise State 35 in the 2022 Frisco Bowl

So that kind of sucked, eh? How cold was it? I also saw that the new AD stole one of Aldo’s pics. haha

Originally published at: Out Run In Frisco: North Texas 32 Boise State 35 in the 2022 Frisco Bowl – Mean Green Nation

FRISCO — It is Christmas season and people are unwrapping gifts. You pull away the wrapping paper to reveal whatever is inside. With each tear you get a little more sense of what the prize will be. This season was a lot like that. North Texas finished 7-7, and with each week we shown a…

It was so cold. It wasnt windy or anything, but just cold. Probably just my Texan showing, but it was getting fairly miserable towards the end.

1 Like

okay so this was a thing:

The conversation with Avalos here.

Also, KD Davis is apparently okay

More, from his mom (allegedly ;))

Howdy y’all! Ya it was cold as heck out their!

1 Like

Man, I am the first guy to get cold. Usually before most of the women. But I wore a few layers and gloves, we stood the whole game and yelled the whole game, and I was never cold.

GMG

1 Like

So I know there was a whole winter blast and every place everywhere was cold as hell, but it sure looked like the best bowls to watch in person were in domes: Alamodome, Ford Field, New Orleans Bowl.