Eric Morris' Offseason Challenge or How I Learned To Stop Wondering And Read A Christmas Blog Post

Originally published at: Eric Morris’ Offseason Challenge or How I Learned To Stop Wondering And Read A Christmas Blog Post – Mean Green Nation

A fundamental difference between old and young is a perspective on change. Experienced people are more skeptical, having seen and been a part of lots of change and seeing mostly the same thing. Inexperienced people are more enthusiastic, not having been burned by big promises being undelivered. The young become the old and it continues.…

Nice write up on the current state of the program. I agree with a lot of these points. It seems the new staff is mostly filled with young guys. I really liked the additions of Gilbert and non cajun Coach O. These 2 will immediately help on the recruiting trail. I’m still a bit skeptical that we just fired a staff of good coaches for a new group of inexperienced guys. However, I am going to give them time. This staff will have a good roster to work with. Happy New Year!

Yeah even the best position coach is changeable. Valuing everyone pulling in the same direction with the same attitude (committed, enthusiastic) and with a baseline criterion of caring about their players is the key

1 Like